i think about this everyday, what do you have to say?

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
peter nailed it, nitrous is your best bet for quick power thats always on tap

personally you should read the NA build thread i started, read what AFAccord is doing to his car, he's getting a ton of HP out of his F23 without having to swap a motor in.

our motors aren't incompetent, they're just not initially designed for power

hirichard

Reaction score
i put a lot of money towards my car and don't consider it a waste. Not even a penny because anyone can buy an EVO or a BMW and make mad power with just a reflash but taking an accord from where it is to where it can be is something that is unique and out of the blue.

amen to that one haha

dsrxyickee

Reaction score
well when i was chatting with dreman he told me about obd1 and he said u cant pass smog with obd1 and obd2 will cost more money and its a bitch to find, if u say the g23t will pass smog and is a better decision aim me or pm me and let's chat cuz it sounds interesting...no boost for me i like all motor :D

1500??? Total??? For your swap???

yea 1500 for my swap

SeanXtec

Reaction score
I don't know who in their right mind would pay $4000 for a swap. My TL-s engine swap cost me at the most $1500 after all was said and done, and thats including shipping, equipment rental, fluids, and replacement parts....the cheapest part of the whole swap was the d*** engine!

Latest posts

Back