I think I have an addiction to 6th gens...

deucescorner

Reaction score
So I sold my '98 accord sedan(nice mods) a couple of days ago, and I'm already looking for my 2nd 6th gen.

My friends are telling me I'm crazy for getting another car, especially another 6th gen but I just LOVE accords.

Right now I'm looking for a black 5spd coupe with leather, with decent mileage(i know i know, good luck).

I'm finding decent deals on v6's but I really want a 5spd, not to mention most v6's have high mileage and I know v6's tranny's are weak.

I found a really good deal on a '99 sedan with below average miles, fully equipped, should I pull the trigger?

Am I crazy or am I just passionate?

6th gen addict

Hondastylez

Reaction score
You had an automatic before ? I wouldn't call you crazy for wanting another 6thgen. Specially the manual if what you originally had was an automatic.

I got 2 automatic 6th gen right now and everytime I see a 5spd 6gen coupe out for sale on craigslist I wanna jump the gun.....So i guess you can all it passion! lol.

Go for it. I'm waiting to save some money to swap my crappy V6 tranny for a manual.
Soon to come!

Last edited:

Hondastylez

Reaction score
hi... my name is roy and i'm an accordoholic

Haaha. good line..

I guess its my turn..

Hey people, my name is Elio and I am an Accordoholic...X2

My 2 accords.

98AV6Black_033.jpg

00accord91

Reaction score
dooo ettt...i love my accord honestly..ive driven my moms sequoia and my dads 525i..but theres nothing like an accord lol

Back