i want this car

TheTanSedan

Reaction score
yeah, vid kinda lame... :jerkit:
i thought to now the bmw z4 looked the closes to a "land shark"......

i stand corrected...

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
well, both STI's and EVO's are sell outs this gen, the EVO is only auto, and the STI is a station wagon

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
Well I dunno much about lancers to be honest... but I think they new ones look really good.

white beauty

Reaction score
well, both STI's and EVO's are sell outs this gen, the EVO is only auto, and the STI is a station wagon

true, ever since the 06 model of the sti i really havent liked it, but the 05 model is sessy man, i would take that year in a heart beat, any day over any evo, even the new one

osiriskidd

Reaction score
i love the new evoX. i've always been an evo fan and the new one looks so aggressive. you guys are crazy sti ftl. ****ty tranniessss

white beauty

Reaction score
i love the new evoX. i've always been an evo fan and the new one looks so aggressive. you guys are crazy sti ftl. ****ty tranniessss

no way man, the STI is solid, the damn engine is modled of porsche engines and thier 6speed trannies are amazing, my uncle owns an 05 model and he has yeat to complain about it, but then again to his, his own, if u like the evo over the sti, who am i to say that u cant

Back