I will get my retrofit done this weekend

ryon527

Reaction score
11:05

Finishing installing the wire harness, doing all the wires in wire loom and used a lot of zip ties. The harness for the left had to have its wire to the battery bundled up because its way too long.

905778_46_full.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh man, i cant wait to see. i got a headlight for free from work today. it had some condensation, so thats an easy fix, especailly if i open it up for a little project, haha. good luck man, i cant wait to see em at the meet in august.

ryon527

Reaction score
8:38 am

Painting the other headlight. I have to have the projectors mounted in tonight so I can make adjustments so they're level,

pjk208

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
oh man, i cant wait to see. i got a headlight for free from work today. it had some condensation, so thats an easy fix, especailly if i open it up for a little project, haha. good luck man, i cant wait to see em at the meet in august.
do you work for a honda dealership? if so, how'd you get the job? i've been lookin for a job like that...btw is that johnson park meet gonna be on a friday or saturday?

damn ryon....im def gonna have to check these out once they're done...i've actually never seen a real deal retrofit before...

Last edited:

ryon527

Reaction score
1:50 new picture. 12 in cold cathode tube from oznium.com The reflector is still in there, this fits perfectly in there.

905778_47_full.jpg

now i have to mount the projectors in

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
looks good. How in the hell are you taking pics and working on your car at the same time. Man you must have some down time.

ryon527

Reaction score
I'm going slow, I planned nothing else for this weeknend. Oh some guy in an accord drove by before and he was like hanging out the window trying to see what the hell I was doing with no front end haha.

pjk208

Reaction score
^holy ****e! CCFLs man...I remember when aftermarket BMW DDEs first came out, I always wanted to put a CCFL tube in the parking light area, but I always worried about what would happen when I reheated the headlight to seal it shut...nice clear reflector btw...that's hawt...dude your retrofit is gonna be nuts...

where do you live again ryon? I just might have to come by and steal...i mean see it...yeaaaahh....lol keep us updated.

ryon527

Reaction score
I live like 10 minutes from that johnson park. I'll tell you this is absolutely a PITA :mad:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
1:50 new picture. 12 in cold cathode tube from oznium.com The reflector is still in there, this fits perfectly in there.

905778_47_full.jpg

now i have to mount the projectors in

bangin.

pjk208 said:
do you work for a honda dealership? if so, how'd you get the job? i've been lookin for a job like that...btw is that johnson park meet gonna be on a friday or saturday?

yea i do. i got it by walking in and asking if they had any job openings, hahaha. plain and simple:)

the johnson park meet is gonna be on saturday august 19th

Back