idiot lights

RobS763

Reaction score
So almost all the warning lights in my car dont fuction corectly. Im pretty sure a few are burnt out but i figured id ask.....I know my abs light works becuase it come on when have the ignition on, but i do have a abs fault code with no light, cel should be on... my maint light works when ignition is on but never lights up for oil change time.. Anyone with ideas, i plan on replacing the bulbs at some point, but just been curious since i bought the car about 6 mths ago

001Stunna

Reaction score
Your abs light is suppose to come on when key is at second position and turn off when you start the car
Your maint reminder light comes on at preset times. Mine will come on like 2ice a year. It should come on and turn of when you turn key to second position though

RobS763

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply i get that it should come on and go off....but idk if something is wrong with it because they should both be on all the time due to an abs problem and it being time for maint

001Stunna

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply i get that it should come on and go off....but idk if something is wrong with it because they should both be on all the time due to an abs problem and it being time for maint

What im trying to tell you is that the main. reminder light means absolutely nothing if you do your routine oil changes etc. I just reset mine whenever it cames on and thats it.

As for your ABS light maybe the fault code is not meant to trigger it...
If it comes on and goes off then the light is working

RobS763

Reaction score
What im trying to tell you is that the main. reminder light means absolutely nothing if you do your routine oil changes etc. I just reset mine whenever it cames on and thats it.

As for your ABS light maybe the fault code is not meant to trigger it...
If it comes on and goes off then the light is working

I see what your saying makes sense with the abs light thanks

Back