if you could go back in time.....

ktz_04

Reaction score
i wana go back when Jesus was still here on earth.. when your sick he can jas put his hands over you and get healed... no need for doctors or any other therapy. jas his hand on you can heal everything... make blind to see. how the lame can walk again...death to life. a lot of specific miracles...ONLY GOD CAN DO.Amen....... :thumbsup:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ktz_04 said:
i wana go back when Jesus was still here on earth.. when your sick he can jas put his hands over you and get healed... no need for doctors or any other therapy. jas his hand on you can heal everything... make blind to see. how the lame can walk again...death to life. a lot of specific miracles...ONLY GOD CAN DO.Amen....... :thumbsup:
yeah man, imagine seeing a real miracle in front of your very eyes while you watch :eek: :D

retroshark

Reaction score
i wouldnt go back in time. there is not a moment in my life id want to relive, and i wouldnt want to go back in the past unless it was to fix something i broke or stop myself from making a mistake, although that would probably have a hgorrible effect on my future somehow.

what i really wish i could do was go to sleep, wake up the next day and it would be college graduation, id get my dimploma and never have to go to school again. right now im in this "cant wait to get out of school" mindset... im really fedup with school and learning and homework, i just want to work already. sigh... im bored and am putting off sleeping for some reason... who knows why.

6THGEN_AI4

1. I wish I've come to this country earlier and meet my grandpa (I didn't get to meet him) he die 10 years B4 we got here.

2. And I would also want to go back 4 years and give a big last hug to my grandma...(she die 9 months after we got here and we couldn't go her funeral due to immigration laws between USA-Cuba)

3. I wish me and my 6th gen could go back to the times FORD or Mercedes Benz built their first automobiles....who knows... can you imagine the face of these guys looking at my car. LOL

minituck04

Reaction score
that would be the sh1t. go fly around fukin up twice as much stuff. rawr. if your boss asks why your late... well with a pet dragon i dont think anyone will be questioning you. dragons FTW!!!!

Back