IllCg301's EX-L Accord Coupe "Avion" [56K] (Updated 09/6/2013 New Pictures)

Shadow1

Reaction score
Re: IllCg301's EX-L Accord Coupe "Avion" [56K] (Updated 6/10/2013 New Pictures)

You sold the rims.....why you do bad things?

IllCG301

Reaction score

You sold the rims.....why you do bad things?

Lol I got tired of them the same way I get tired of all my wheels lol but im planning on converting to 5 lug and I got a new pair of wheels in mind I plan on ordering them with in 2-3 weeks the cars gonna look sike if everything I have in mind happens

Shadow1

Reaction score

Lol I got tired of them the same way I get tired of all my wheels lol but im planning on converting to 5 lug and I got a new pair of wheels in mind I plan on ordering them with in 2-3 weeks the cars gonna look sike if everything I have in mind happens

Yea. I feel ya there. Lol. Ive done that quite a few times. Last 3 sets. Haha. Well cant wait to see the new set man.

IllCG301

Reaction score

Yea. I feel ya there. Lol. Ive done that quite a few times. Last 3 sets. Haha. Well cant wait to see the new set man.

Lol, I can't wait either

6ThGenLegacy

Reaction score

Looks nice bro

nine23

Reaction score

do you have any interior pics? just wondering what you used for you temp gauge mount and if you like the glowshift?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone use a shaved trunk in conjunction with an OEM wing, not bad. And the red/clear tails are best pulled off with a shaved trunk since the lower portion red doesn't line up with the trunk center tail section.

Nice car!

IllCG301

Reaction score

Looks nice bro

Thanks bro

do you have any interior pics? just wondering what you used for you temp gauge mount and if you like the glowshift?

Na I don't have any at the moment, ill take some next time my cars clean lol but the glow shift isn't bad at all for the price, and glow shift sells pillar to put it in that's what I have.

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone use a shaved trunk in conjunction with an OEM wing, not bad. And the red/clear tails are best pulled off with a shaved trunk since the lower portion red doesn't line up with the trunk center tail section.

Nice car!

Yea I thought of taking the wing off at first but I noticed that everyone with a shaved trunk doesn't have a wing so I just decied to be different and keep it then when I seen the red/clears I figured it would look much better which it did. thanks bro

Back