ilovevtec's 99 sedan ex 4cyl (56k warning)

RickyG

Reaction score
i like the gold bronze house headlights, that's what they are right? my friend had them on his civic. and if i may ask where did you get your mirrors they're the sex.

ilovevtec951

Reaction score
Really liking your car, nice and clean, flat black wheels look sweet. I like the stance you've got and it's nice to see some stock headlights - gives a silver car some contrast. I like the mix of stock/aftermarket you've got going on.

Personally I get weary of seeing blackhoused headlights and "super" dropped cars everywhere, they start to look a little too similar. Just my 2 cents.
thanx for da love. and yeah i didnt wanna go to low cuz i drive this car everywere so i need something thats going to get me were i need to go.
car actually aint silver its HEATHER MIST lol gots to get technical its a real weird color.

riverside. right? dope azz CG!

yes siirr good oll riverside thanx for the coment

i like the gold bronze house headlights, that's what they are right? my friend had them on his civic. and if i may ask where did you get your mirrors they're the sex.

yup yup bronze tint on them and those mirrors got on ebay looks nice but dont work at all haha i could only see outa da driver side one passenger one didnt stik out far enough for some reason

ilovevtec951

Reaction score
heyy everyone mmm just wanted to share i just placed my order for my pspec short shifter from TAS. Cant wait till i get it and install it :lolrun: just thought i would share

Back