Im done with my accord....no 56k jk maybe

luird4

Reaction score
really sucks about your car. to bad there are a$$holes out there that do that sh*t.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Wow....an Accord stolen at gunpoint........no disrepect to the work you did on the car, or to take away from the traumatic experience, but carjacking an Accord!!???

That really sucks, and sorry to hear about your experience.

I like the way things have progressed with your 6th Gen, and I would take it as a 'compliment' that you got jacked for it, but that's not cool.

The 5th Gen looks like it is off to a nice start as well, and I REALLY hope you don't go through anything like a carjacking again.

cg6boi

Reaction score
yeah that sucks man, being held at gun point is no joke the exact opposite of a good time, ive been held at gunpoint but all they wanted both times was my wallet. hope they find the pieces of shiet who did it to you bro. on another note the speakers out the rear middle cupholder: Clean! and the 5th gen is gonna be a blast bro i hope you do well with it

J30Accord104

Reaction score
thanks guys..
i had alot coming for this car... i ordered ccw wheels then two days later this happened. luckily i was able to cancel it. thats how i picked up the 5th gen. but ill keep you guys updated..

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
That's unreal man.. glad you're okay. Cars and car parts can be replaced.

I like how everyone's saying "that sucks about your car bro," like the car was the one at gunpoint. For some people, being held up at gunpoint can be a traumatic experience. It's good to see you're moving on.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
That sucks man. I can't imagine getting jacked at gunpoint. Noooo thank you.

But the 5th gen looks cleeannn!!! Good luck with it.

Back