im ****ed

mxjoe388

Reaction score
so it seems like everyone thinks i need a lawyer and someone mentioned driver education or somethin like that?think il look into that

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
damn bro gettin pulled over sure does suck..i got pulled over like 2 weeks after i got my license LAST YEAR.....FTLLLL...i was rushing to work and got caught doin 81 in 50. he gave me a ticket and im fighting it(iono y) but to this day i still never got a court date(knock on wood) then i got pulled over 2 more times after that for som stupi sh!t....still no tickets(knock on wood) lol

Dude. Sometimes it takes a long time for you to get the tickets...I wouldn't think anything just yet. My friend thought he wasn't gonna get his. It came a year later at like the worst timing haha. I think they do it on purpose.

savesday04

Reaction score
anything 20mph over the speed limit is wreckless driving although most cops wont charge you for it unless you're a dick to them.

savesday04

Reaction score
good luck... hey those classes lower your ins. rates too dont they? I'd tell your ins. company that you took a drivers improvement class they might lower your monthly payment.

Back