im ****ed

mxjoe388

Reaction score
well thats why im not just gunna pay the ticket.i pay 52$ a month cuz not only am i on my moms ins. but she is also my insurance agent.lol.so i get the hookup.not many ppl can say the have full coverage for 52$ a month.she told me shes droppin me if i dont do it cuz her rates w/ go up too.

savesday04

Reaction score
Actually I pay about $700 a year for full coverage for my accord which is about $58 a month but I also have 2 cars, my bike, my boat and my home owners ins. with the same company so i get a big discount. Anyway still taking one of those classes will lower your rates a little maybe not much but hey every little bit counts.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
damnn thats beat, haha.

for the op, do you go to va often? if not, i woudlnt even pay it, haha. who cares if you cant go back for however long, its only virginia, haha.

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
lmao how the f*ck do you get banned from a state ?

that had me rolling....lol

mxjoe388

Reaction score
i NEVER go to virgina that was only my second time ever and i was only crossing thou.i have to pay it thou or il have a WARRENT.i wish it was just as simple as being banned from the state.althou my buddy jmas is banned from mass and virgina.drunk nights lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh well. go to court there, if they suspend your license, it doesnt really matter cuz thats just in va.

my friend got caught doing like 140 or some ****, got his license suspended in va for like 6 months or some ****. but it was just in va. he lives here in jersey, so he was ok to drive anywhere but va.

mxjoe388

Reaction score
btw just wanna let everyone from the northeast(former home)that it has been in the hight 80's w/ not a cloud in the sky since i got here (4days) ENJOY THE COLD GUYS

Back