IM JUST SAYING.... we need more

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
for the last time... I AM NOT near a civilian car let alone an accord... thank you that is all:furious:

easy brochacho, then what was the point of asking for help? If you are such a noob then reading all this without having a car to reference is pointless. Why not wait til you are home? Obviously you are not going to be working on something now.

You came on here flaming the OP's for being smarta*ses. When we explain ourselves, you don't want to hear the answer...

b3a0s5e

Reaction score
as we like to say in the army.. i want to hit the ground running.. im not gonna have time to sit n do research while im home so might as well do it here on my down time.. sorry dude

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
as we like to say in the army.. i want to hit the ground running.. im not gonna have time to sit n do research while im home so might as well do it here on my down time.. sorry dude

thats fine, but hands on projects require to be hands on with what you are working on. I know you be able to find answers to all your questions, whether they be in a DIY thread or one of the ones created by someone else. If you have anymore questions please feel free to chime in on another thread or create a new one. We're here to help and I think we do a pretty damn good job of it.

I look forward to seeing your progress when you get home. Be safe over there dude :thumbsup:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you have a roughly $5000 visual sitting wherever youve parked it. youre not even home right now, so why are you worrying about modding a car you cant even physically touch yet? sure you want to know how to do stuff, but all you need to do is read directions and jack up your car. its not that hard. you dont need spoon feeding, yet youre asking for pictures for everything..same goes for the not being a noob comment, yet you need stuff 'dummied' down so you can understand it...that sounds pretty noobish to me.

heres an idea, wait til you can actually work on your own car, if youre so set on diy'ing, then worry about how to do things. otherwise youre just complaining about **** that doesnt even effect you since youre doing this **** today or tomorrow.

honestly, if you just read up on how to do what you want to do, and then go look at your car, thats all you need. most of the diys here, and on filtsai, are pretty easy to follow, pictures or not.​

SykVSyx

Reaction score
This Forum may not have all the answers for people who are more visual learners, however, there is either a link to pictures or a thread that contains the pictures on here.

It is a matter of searching, because not everyone who may do mostly/all their own work has time to take pics of every step of each project they do. What you're asking is someone take time out of a project they are working on to take pics of each thing they do. Easier said than done, especially when people are working under time constraints, or are not good photographer's, don't have help.

I can appreciate your suggestion, but perhaps it's something that you might undertake to do, or partner up with someone who can take photos while you are doing the project.

Just a thought.

Back