I'm looking for some coilover kit

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
Hello 6GA.... i'm lookin for a nice set of coilover kit for my 99 accord 4dr... i just finished my h23vtec swap in my accord and sitting on tein s-techs springs.... i want to go coilovers to raise the car in the winter and lower in the summer.... let me know if your have any thanks... i would prefer locally but if far im willing to fly there (lovely perks from my brother working for the airlines...)

Namboyz

Reaction score
hah fly? thats sounds hella tight to be able to fly just to pick up parts. but why not have whoever ship them to you?

xmsleepr

Reaction score
where are you located? i have a set of ksports currently in my car which i dont like because they took away the smoothness that i feel inlove with, on the other hand i love how i can take curves and switch lanes at 90MPH on the hwy :)

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
yea my brother works for jetblue and my dad works for american.... i rather travel and see new cities and also pick up goodies for my cg.... hey xmsleepr im interested... how much you want for them and wats the condition on them... if you need something to replace them... i have tein s-techs on kyb agx's... i love them but i need to raise and lower the car during seasons...

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
i found a good deal on ebay for Form and Function Type-1 for 600... and a local shop in queens, ny is selling blackworks coilovers for 625 in stock... any opiions

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
im definitely on a boat look, with the 2 10's and 1 12 in my rear deck with 2 12 subs and 3 amps in the trunk...

Back