Im making a 6GA Tribute Video For Youtube!

payndew

Reaction score
To all my friends on 6GA , I'm thinking about putting together , with the support of my fellow members a tribute video on youtube for the whole world to appreciate the fantastic work and team efforts we establish amongst ourselves to create a strong community of 6th Gen Accord enthusiasts. If given the privaledge for all of you guys to email me your favorite pics and videos of your cars, I will put together with credit due and given on every clip and picture in the title for this video. Lets reach out together and show the world what a 6th gen accord is really about! Im not sure if being a new member would prevent me from being able to do this since I may not have the seniority amongst the 6GA family but i would love to do this because its fun, awesome, and I got some serious editing skills :D hehe.. :ohsnap: If you would like to participate, lets start by a PM and ill message you personally with more info as to what Im looking for to put this together :) I will be updating participants as this goes along.

Latest updates :

-Payndew
-RedlineVtec

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
ummm....we just made a video.....with all of our new shots......and have a thread with all those shots as well.......

:peek:

Erik123456789

Reaction score
nice lol, i made one like 1-2 weeks ago feel free to steal some ideas. i also have a dyno vid from last night if your interested in using it hehe

payndew

Reaction score
nice lol, i made one like 1-2 weeks ago feel free to steal some ideas. i also have a dyno vid from last night if your interested in using it hehe

Ill definitely add that in my friday video brother, link me the vid :)

NASOHC

Reaction score
I don't like it.... my car is nowhere! j/k :D Nice job! A little slow for my taste but at least you're able to appreciate the cars more than a fast transition.

Back