Immobilizer problem.

unclefast

Reaction score
Hi ,

I've faced problem changing auto to manual tranny in my f20a accord coupe.
The problem is with immobilizer , how can I fool it, the car does not start because of this.And my idiot electrician remove the immobilizer module from the ECU.
Is there any emulator or something like that?

Thanks in advance for help.

unclefast

Reaction score
Thanks Mate , it's not that easy to buy some useful stuff for honda on ebay . this is a problem of my friend .
I have on my coupe h22a JDM without any immobilizer **** and it works fine.
I sold my old f23a to a friend and the problem begins changing auto to manual. imobilizer is a piecee of ****.
Can I fool the ECU anyway without the emulator ?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Unfortunately not my friend. The only other thing you can do is get an OBD1 ECU and get it tuned with CROME or some similar tuning program. I doubt your friend wants to do that, unless he is really into cars and wants to begin something serious.

unclefast

Reaction score
I know that the best solution is to do OBD1 and crome custom fuel map. Thanks for help
I was looking for the low cost solution.

by the way , do You know how to remove the ECU lock from JDM ECU on H22A engine ?

Last edited:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
I know that the best solution is to do OBD1 and crome custom fuel map. Thanks for help
I was looking for the low cost solution.

by the way , do You know how to remove the ECU lock from JDM ECU on H22A engine ?

yeah ive never heard of a ecu lock either.. do you mean the ecu is in limp mode?

but as far as your buddies car goes.. cant you replace the ignition with a 5th gen accord one? that way the immobilizer is 100% no longer a function.

i may be wrong.. but its just a thought..

but i know a guy who swap an ignition from a 5th gen prelude into his 4th gen just so he could have immobilizer. not sure if it can be done the other way around and with accords thou..

Latest posts

Back