Import Alliance 11' July 16th-17th, Nashville,TN

Daheavyking

Reaction score
Woohoo!!!!!!! Cracker Barrel breakfast FTW!!!!! Out of curiousity, Anything going down for friday night? I will be in town by then!!! Mikey, whats the plan man?! Eggs, Whats on the agenda?

Last edited:

Daheavyking

Reaction score
Club? Bar? Hotel party at the LaQuinta. My arrival says I should be in Murfreesboro at 8pm. Im going to shower and hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey

Reaction score
Im leaving out Friday evening after work. Im waiting on JoshM to get back to me about staying at his place. If I can, then thats my plan. Otherwise, itll be the Best Western right next to the Blowtel6 that everyone is staying at.

Mikey

Reaction score
They're not RIGHT next to eachother but they're all clustered right there. There's a White Castle, Steak & Shake, Waffle House, Arby's...

Deviousjet

Reaction score
Area was nice.where I live is 100 times worse for crime than IA and the surrounding areas. My car gets broken into and I worry ever night about leaving my car in the parking lot

So I'm guessing I should leave my accord or truck stock and wait to get a project car until I get a garage? I never thought that it was bad out there in Tennesee.

Back