Import Alliance 2009!!! Updated with plans!!!!

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Re: Import Alliance 2009!!!

Grr...my car's close to being ready, but this event is really cutting it close. We'll see if I can make the drive up there.

changaroo

Reaction score

im gonna have to dump the car some more just before the meet lol...

hope the roads dont suck in TN.

bdeitemeyer - you rollin out with ppl?

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

If I can make it, I don't have anyone to roll out with. I don't know of anyone else in FL going. :(

Like I said though, the completion of my car will be cutting it really close to the date of this event. It should be at the wetsand/buff stage around that time.

changaroo

Reaction score

my paints terrible, so dotn worry.

check honda tech for your local caravans!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

im gonna have to dump the car some more just before the meet lol...

hope the roads dont suck in TN.

bdeitemeyer - you rollin out with ppl?
haha TN roads are not bad...esp if ur comparing them to atl roads haha i was down there a month ago and they were awful..i will have to do some detailing on my car also...

i wish i could dump the car more..i am going to have 4x4 status with everybody else here...sucks..i tired to get Danny to lend me his coils just for the weekend haha

bdeitemeyer wouldn't you drive threw ATL?? if so you could meet up with people there for the last few hours

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

my paints terrible, so dotn worry.

check honda tech for your local caravans!

Haha I understand, but the bodyshop has possession of my car until it's finished so I can't exactly grab it and take it to the show if it's not ready.

bdeitemeyer wouldn't you drive threw ATL?? if so you could meet up with people there for the last few hours

Umm...yeah, I would probably drive through ATL. I made a trip to ATL last year and it was the easiest drive I've ever made (besides the hours and hours that it took).

98acclude

Reaction score

as of right now Im totally there... Im cuttin it close but I should be able to go.... joplin mo... I have about 3-4 cars rollin out there but like 8 friends rollin out there... Im down for the big 9 hr drive... 8 if I dont stop... lol but I've been the last 2 years and i wouldnt miss this for the world. AI is what's up

Back