Import Alliance 2009!!! Updated with plans!!!!

AFAccord

Reaction score
Re: Import Alliance 2009!!!

I'm hoping to leave Friday from SC. Don't know what time yet. I might be rolling up with a caravan, or I might be waiting on a friend to get out of work. Either way, I'm staying in downtown Nashville Friday and Saturday nights.

I would like to meet up Friday night to hang out and meet each other, then Saturday morning to roll into the meet together at a minimum. Saturday night is kind of a free-for-all for me, but I could probably meet up that night too if enough were interested.

98acclude, you're not that H22 Accord that Charlie and I busted last year are you?? :whip_001:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

i guess we could have a smaller meet friday night for the people that are already there...i was thinking maybe meeting saturday at maybe the Zaxby's in Lebanon in the late afternoon once everybody is done with the meet..Then we could decide what we would want to do that night..maybe go downtown for some pics..whatever we do needs to involve some pics

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

yeah i love that place..and the closest one to be in there...soooooo yeah...i figured i would use the meet as an excuse to go

pattywak

Reaction score

Im down for some meeting up saturday evening also, and I think pictures are a must. And Jason, long time no see man i ve texted you and pm'd you couple of times a while back.

changaroo

Reaction score

ill be up there around friday night... not sure what i'll be doing though...

partying? lol

i dont know the area that well. but ill be on atrium way lol.

ill be giving rides in the 6 spd for $5 bucks a seat :luls:

changaroo

Reaction score

lol... its not that exciting w/o vtec & 5k rev limit.

well if we meet up friday sometime u can haz ride. i just dont wanna leave my caravan and get lost

how are the roads in TN?

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score

alright Im for shure going... my number's (417)-621-8657... I think we should all meet up the day of and then roll out there as a team... sum1 call me or text me n let me know what's up... got reservations and everything I gotta ask my friend where we're staying but I'll let you guys know.... sooo uhh bold me

edit.. I'll be there prolly friday night and I'll leave monday morning... and uhh

csmith^^^ are you charlie? lol sorry for the wierdness... I was hoping you were going... made my day las year leaving your beer with us... lol glad you're going mang! if you remember who i am... haha

lol yea im charlie, spencer. yea i was in a bit of trouble last year and really couldnt be driving with alcohol, but this year will be a whole nother story, be sure to say whats up if you recognize me

Back