Import Alliance Spring Meet - ATL - April 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattywak

Reaction score
I know this is short notice, but I was wondering if any of the 6thgen brothers from the South and East are planning on attending the Import Alliance Spring Meet this coming Sunday. I'm rolling down with my crew in a big caravan from Nashville tomorrow night - it would be great to see some of you guys at the meet on Sunday!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Damn I didn't even know about this meet. I will probably hold off and wait until the summer meet. I would've gone but it's such short notice. Blah!

pattywak

Reaction score
i'll be there around noon for about an hour or so
Hell yeah! Maybe I'll see you out there.

I have to work or I would! I'll def. be at the one at the Nashville SS in July
Yeah, I'll be at that one for sure. I need to meet up with you one day so I can check out your ride!

Damn I didn't even know about this meet. I will probably hold off and wait until the summer meet. I would've gone but it's such short notice. Blah!
Damn, I thought for sure someone had already posted a thread about it here but when I searched nothing came up so I decided to post one up....be at the summer meet for sure! 6ga's represent!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i think i may of just posted a thread on V6P...or i started to on here and got side-tracked. have fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back