Import Alliance Summer 2010 Meet Information Thread: "The FifthTennial" Meet

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
There is usually a big gathering Saturday night at a place called Burgers N Cream. Last year a few of us met up there. So we could try that again.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
It's actually in coolsprings which is like 20 minutes from downtown. They meet there like every Saturday I think

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
It's actually in coolsprings which is like 20 minutes from downtown. They meet there like every Saturday I think

They do..well not in the winter..Usually a decent turnout but nothing compared to the #'s during IA meet. Oh and the food is really good.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
im gonna miss this one :sad:

i was thinking that you had moved closer....like north Georgia?

They do..well not in the winter..Usually a decent turnout but nothing compared to the #'s during IA meet. Oh and the food is really good.

i may be coming...depends on school/work...but i will definitely try...

i say this year...definitely meet up like...the night before if at all...and then to get into IA....whoever gets up early just go on in...coming in a convoy will just make you later and you may not even get inside like last year...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Yeah I will probably get there early so I can park inside and then hopefully around lunch time or after lunch we can all meet up outside the meet for a little or maybe when people leave for lunch the 6thgenr's that will be parked outside the meet can moved their cars in. Hopefully we can come up with a central meeting spot so we can all physically meet up and chat. :sleeping:

Back