Import Alliance - Summer 2015 Meet

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Its not that far lol. Only 8hrs.

Ah ok lol. I just hear Canada and with it being another country I just assume the drive is at least 10 hours. I think it was around that or more for Milan (Millz) back in the day, but I forget what part he was from.

Luckily for me, I only live an hour or so away. I'll actually be at KY Speedway the weekend before for a Nascar race.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Its not that far lol. Only 8hrs.

okay. Do you mind sending me the address? Probably be easier if we all stay at the same place i guess.

Sorry for the big delay. Had some issues with the bank not letting me book the room, but here's the address. It's about 25 minutes from the Speedway, but since this is where we stayed at last year, and had no issues, I picked it again.

1200 Cull Road, Dry Ridge, KY 41035, United States

twofast4u

Reaction score
Ah ok lol. I just hear Canada and with it being another country I just assume the drive is at least 10 hours. I think it was around that or more for Milan (Millz) back in the day, but I forget what part he was from.

Luckily for me, I only live an hour or so away. I'll actually be at KY Speedway the weekend before for a Nascar race.

Yea, Millz and i are from the same part. We still sometimes have meets here locally as well (Toronto). Funny enough, Millz was with me when i met up with you guys 2 years ago at IA.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Sorry for the big delay. Had some issues with the bank not letting me book the room, but here's the address. It's about 25 minutes from the Speedway, but since this is where we stayed at last year, and had no issues, I picked it again.

1200 Cull Road, Dry Ridge, KY 41035, United States

Cool. Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, what site do you guys recommend for booking to get the best deal?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I used Kayak as a search engine, which gives you prices of the booking agents. I believe I used Booking.com for mine.

I do suggest staying away from Orbitz at the moment though, the hotel people at Sowo and other places were saying they had nothing but problems from them. I almost didn't get a room when I got down to SOWO because of the way they record your info in their system. All I know is I was on the phone with two different agents for about an hour, before they found my room and booking information.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What's goin on with it?

Mine has a couple issues, but nothing making it undrivable.

twofast4u

Reaction score
I don't know if my car isn't drivable...but there seems to be a loud clunking coming from the front drivers side when i hit every single bump. I've changed upper control arm (past November), lower ball joint (3 weeks ago, sway bar end link (last week)....none of these have fixed the issue. Shocks seem to be holding pressure and are not blown. If i put it on fully stiff, the clunking doesn't happen as often.

Damn. Thats almost $500 for 4 days. I may have to look into getting a roommate lol or else this trip is cancelled

Last edited:
Back