In-N-Out Burger

theaccordian

Reaction score
its alright, nothing special imo. way overhyped. I think most people eat there cause its the "cool" place to eat. same goes for jamba juice.

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
ORDER ANIMAL STYLE FRIES it may cost you like a dollar MORE BUT ITS WORTH IT. ITS not on the menu! so its more like a secrete lingo. Animal style fries Grilled onions, spread(thousand island ish) on and cheddar cheese on top of the fries! or if you want more patties lets say three patties just say 3 by 3 or 4 patties 4 by 4 and so on. each patty is like a buck more. there is only 3 choice of burgers u cant possibly mess up lol. and i feel sorry for the guy who has neither :( tears for u

nexTOme

Reaction score
also, try well-done fries....its awesome! :D

lwlba

Reaction score
hahahaha animal fries ftw!! if u haven't tried animal fries, you havn't tried in n out!

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
I developed a physical addiction to in n' out for the short time I was in Cali. Most delicious food I ever had, the reason why its so fresh is because the meat they use has never been frozen, not even once. And they cut the potatoes for the fries on the spot.

I miss it so bad *cries*

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
its alright, nothing special imo. way overhyped. I think most people eat there cause its the "cool" place to eat. same goes for jamba juice.
I agree on the Jamba Juice. But as for the all-powerful In-N-Out, let me put it this way. I live in NY, OC to be exact. I got family in Cali (also OC as weird as it is), and I don't eat big macs or any burger with everything on it... except at In-N-Out. There food is fresh every single day, no freezers, no thawing involved.

rIceNOodles

Reaction score
animal style burger ftw! i once told my friend to order doggie style since he was new to in and out and it was hilarious.

Back