Indiankid's 98 Sedan

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not a fan of the rims really, they are a bit undersized, especially at stock height. Maybe when you lower it, it will look better.

Be sure to do your homework when it comes to searching for the right parts, you want to do it right the first time.

Welcome to 6GA.

indiankid

Reaction score
YES!!! FINALLY ANOTHER DESI I CAN RELATE TO! :thumbsup:

nice to see that i am not the only desi that likes the 6gen arround here in jackson metro area i am the only one.

Not a fan of the rims really, they are a bit undersized, especially at stock height. Maybe when you lower it, it will look better.

Be sure to do your homework when it comes to searching for the right parts, you want to do it right the first time.

Welcome to 6GA.

the car is the the stock ride height, it's sitting on h&r sports but it doesnt look that low... so i have ordered megan coil-over sleeves so it can be slammed.

payndew

Reaction score
nice to see that i am not the only desi that likes the 6gen arround here in jackson metro area i am the only one.

lmao no doubt, central jersey here bro, Ive got a few around here but no desi's T_T check out my car too mang

indiankid

Reaction score
i guess you need to let the rims grow on you bro, i love them. and they are 15's so thats why even after dropping the almost 4 inches its barely tucking tires...

but these were not what i wanted, i was looking to pick up some work eurolines, or ssr viennas, but at the time, i wanted wheels and the price, i couldn't pass up a deal like this... but i am searching for a ae86 so if a hachiroku comes along the accord is definatly getting the eurolines or viennas, and the hachi is getting the messhys. so till then the accord is rocking them!!! :p

Latest posts

Back