Ingalls Camber Kits

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well they pretty much make it as easy as possible for you...how low are you dropped...pick the appropriate kit. I'd recommend the full arm, thats what I got.

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
check your drop, then go with the A-Arm camber kit. I got ingalls ball joint replacement, and they slam the top of my strut tower when i go over certain dips and stuff in the roads. i plan on getting the A-Arms sometime this summer.

Fuzz

Reaction score
Go to an Alignment Shop and have your alignment checked.

They will say you have xx degrees of camber and then buy the proper kit. I had 3 degrees of camber, so I needed a +3 degree kit.

Phut

Reaction score
i'd suggest getting the a-arm kit. i should've opted for that instead of just the ball joint replacement.

order it through iapdirect.com. cheapest place to get it at.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
a-arm camber kit ftw...i rode in a guys car with the ball joint one and he was all the waydown on Tein SS....every little bump we bottomed out....it was teh gay...

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i bought front and rear..

front a-arms with the balljoints, rear i-bars

complete susp overhaul for that new motor lol

Tein SSP w/ Pillowball
EDFC
Ingalls Front/Rear Camber kits
OEM Lower C-arms
Suspension Techniques Sway Bars

etc etc cars cost too much money

Last edited:

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
Nice man. I also just got the Ingalls front arms and ball and the rear camber/toe arms also. I got the -2-+1 3/4 for the front cause I'm running some negative camber. How do you like the suspension techniques sway bar? I was thinking of buying them but the bars are smaller than stock especially for the front.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
mike, whered you order the front arms from? i didnt notice anything on ingalls site where i could buy them. im prolly gonna need these once i lower my accord again.

Back