ingalls VS spc VS wicked tunning VS eibach

shrek78

Reaction score
I am about to drop my car to the floor and i know i am going to need a camber kit for the front so i was wondering what is best kit for my car? Ingalls VS spc VS wicked tunning VS eibach and is it better to get the control arm or just the adjustment piece

******money is not a problem*******
i dont mind if you say my car does not need it its my dad he wants to know and he want to get it its his car too lol

thanks for your help guys

ps whats better +1 to +4 or -2 to +1.75 for front camber

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
I didn't know wicked tunning makes camber kits for the front for our cars. & tell him he can't have both of 2 worlds(slammed to the floor and tire wear as if the car was stock)

For the front your choices are pretty much...
balljoint type(replaces oe balljoint) OBX, Progress, Ingalls, SPC...with these chances are you'll have clunking in the front due to the adjustment plate hitting your shock tower.

upper arm type(replaces whole upper arm and balljoint) Ingalls

ps. you have a thread about front camber kits already
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38713

Last edited:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
didnt know wicked made fronts...but I have wicked in the rear and theyve worked great so quality is up there...so if they do (which I am not entirely sure) get them.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
+1 for wicked tuning in the rear easily adjustable and easy install as for fronts not to sure but heard ingalls were on point

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so, youre modding your dads car that you guys share? thats genius.

with a front camber kit, youll lose clearance between the uca and the strut tower, and if actually do lower the car a lot like youre claiming youre going to do, youll be hitting the towers a lot with the uca's. just something to think about. i had ingalls on my old accord, and 2 finger wheel gap, and my uca's on that car hit pretty often...even more than the stock ball joints on the accord i have now, and this ones a lot lower than my old one.

id go with ingalls though, and since you probably want the camber kit to get rid of camber, go with the +1 to +4, since you wont need to add more negative camber.

ps - stop making threads on camber kits.​

Last edited:
Back