Injen CAI Intake question...

swollen_cu

Reaction score
So I just picked up a Injen CAI from ebay and theres a bunch of hoses that are coming off of them. I tried to look up some installation instructions from Injen, but none of them have all these hoses coming off of them.

I was thinking about just getting some rubber plugs and plug the holes up?

IMG_0131.jpg

st3b0

Reaction score
that looks EXACTLY like my generic ebay intake...red hoses and all. i think i only used one of them lol

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
that does seem unusually dumb. i believe my CAI had 1 MAYBE 2 holes coming from the CAI on that side...let me check my setup to see if it's the same i'll take pics too.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
that looks EXACTLY like my generic ebay intake...red hoses and all. i think i only used one of them lol

Well it has an injen logo on it... haha Inejn filter and hoses too..

that does seem unusually dumb. i believe my CAI had 1 MAYBE 2 holes coming from the CAI on that side...let me check my setup to see if it's the same i'll take pics too.

well I took the hose closest to the TB and just joined it with the hole closer to the filter. I'm gonna probably install it tomorrow, since it's raining right now... =(

Sweet tihng is, I only picked up the intake forr 40 bucks. hehe

st3b0

Reaction score
lol i'mma take a pic of mine so we can compare the holes for the hoses :) that's a really good deal for an injen though

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
here's the pics

1st pic: you can see only 1 for tubing where you have 3.
IMG_1027.jpg

2nd pic: the other tubing that comes from the other side of the intake.
IMG_1028.jpg

3rd pic:
IMG_1029.jpg

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
still doubt the 4 cyl will have 3 holes where the 6 cyl wont. either there's a reason for it or that's why the CAI is 40 bucks lol...:rofl:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
still doubt the 4 cyl will have 3 holes where the 6 cyl wont. either there's a reason for it or that's why the CAI is 40 bucks lol...:rofl:

Everything on it says injen, so I HIGHLY doubt its an ebay intake. even the hoses say injen. haha

I'll get it to work. haha

Back