Innovative mount problem

Tphong

Reaction score
Alright so I'm having problems with the rear innovative motor mount. I believe the holes aren't lining up. Currently doing a h22 swap and a manual swap. Right now the engine sits in the car on the 2 side mounts, those fit perfectly. Just wondering if anyone had issues with the innovative rear mount. Don't have pictures of the mount. Car's a 01 coupe Lx

Can't wait to drive it.
Also going to try and attempt to put the skunk2 intake manifold on.

Photo0405.jpg

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
did you tell them you have a h22? also they probably sent you the old kit like they did me.they redesigned them so they actually fit now.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
yea talk about hassle..and even more $ to ship the mount back to them..wait until they process it and send the new one back to you..
but if i remember correctly,you need to tell them its actually for an H22 and not the plain f23 stock.

Tphong

Reaction score
Yeah turns out that it didn't fit because that rear bracket wasn't reaching it. Definitely h22 compatible.

Tphong

Reaction score
I have a choice of smashing the firewall with a hammer or calling a body guy and have him roll the firewall and such to make the skunk2 intake manifold fit. What do you guys think? Since it'll be somewhere where nobody will see it I'm thinking of taking the hammer way, but I also would like a nice clean look.

Back