inspire fogs in 01-02 coupe bumper

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Sorry if its in wrong section just didnt know were else to post this since it is technically a diy please move if not in right section thank you now onto the question. i was doing some searching and i came across some inspire fogs does any one know if they would fit in our 01-02 coupe bumpers? Of course with some slight difference they kinda resemble the jdm cf4 fogs this is why i ask. Sorry agian if this is in wrong section.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You have to custom cut the fog holes to fit them. There are a couple threads if you search.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
I put the 03 civic fogs into my 01-02 coupe bumper. All I did was take the fogs out go the civic housings, cut a hole in the inserts, and picked up some brackets from Home Depot and mounted them up. Then of course wired them to an OEM fog switch.

luanster

Reaction score
They fit but only with some cutting. I actually did this mod on my car.
re7aquna.jpg

I cur the part closes to the grill. You can cut the outter part of the fog light holes and you'll be left with this
ju3y3e4y.jpg

Personally I think that little gap is a little awkward compared to the way I did it. But that's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f20bcg3

Reaction score
I have ordered them and if u dont mind can i keep in contact with u to see if u could walk me through the process and yea ur way looks way better

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You MAY want to look in to whether they could be mounted a bit further back.

Someone on V6P did that with the CF4 fogs, and it looks much cleaner.

Check the 6th Gen Sedan Gallery thread.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
I put the 03 civic fogs into my 01-02 coupe bumper. All I did was take the fogs out go the civic housings, cut a hole in the inserts, and picked up some brackets from Home Depot and mounted them up. Then of course wired them to an OEM fog switch.

I did look at those first to be honest i feel like the civic fogs leave more to desire out of a fog its this big gap with a lil lense in the middle thats y ibdecided to go with inspire since i got out bid on the cf4 fogs

luanster

Reaction score
Yeah that's fine. But make sure when you cut, do not cut the whole original fog light holder. Just the back to start with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Hey i just got a email from the company and asked what lens what i like what u think i shuld get clear or yellow? And can u send me a pik of what piece ur talkn about cuttn?

Back