Inspired.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I didn't mean to sound like a dick. It's a beautiful car I'm just not into a bunch of stickers. To each his own.

turbocayenne

Reaction score
guys seriously, it's a beautiful car. with sticker or not it's still a nice car. if u don't like it, keep it to yourself...

cg6boi

Reaction score
sponsors or not i think stickers kick ***, and you never know maybe somebody will see it and decide to sponsor you....at HIN san fransisco night shift i think i saw a accord just like yours...was that you?

Fish

Reaction score
Stickers seem to be a touchy subject for most on here :) . It's a personal preference thing for me. I make stickers like that as a very small part of my business, and for those who want stickers on their personal cars, I still try to steer them towards more low key and subtle things.

As for the car itself, it looks like the look was planned out, so it looks more complete, if you get what I mean. I think inspired did a good job with it. Only thing is that that particular shade of red stands out a bit much on a white car, but even that might've been intentional.

Back