Inspired.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
forget the haters.
the decals are done tastefully.
i like it.
Thank you. It's rare to find people who appreciate the graphics. Haha. As far as haters go, they can go on hatin', albeit it's pointless because it's my car, and not their car. The only hating that concerns me comes from the other black and white cars that are rolling the streets with red and blue strobes...

rwong410

Reaction score
PROJECT H said:
welcome man! nice theme u got goin on... Black n White is hella sexxy.

damn how come no1 on the boards r from MPK... except jamzz n he crashed his accord-.-
I'm from Rosemead

shavedaccord

Reaction score
You need to lose them red decals, it's nothing but advertisement of what to steal..and I'm guessing you don't have sponsors?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
You need to lose them red decals, it's nothing but advertisement of what to steal..and I'm guessing you don't have sponsors?
Agree.....it's like goin' up to an ice cream truck with the menu on the side!! "Ummm I'll take some Sparco Racing Seats, some Enkie Wheels w/Nitto Tires, an Alpine head-unit and some JL subs all for free please!!"

Last edited:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
The only way I can see ANY reason for the decals is sponsorship and I doubt he's sponsored.

cg6boi

Reaction score
dood i had stickers just like that when my car was DEP, gonna redo the vinyl sheme on my new paint as well forget them man it looks great welcome to the board

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
he's a ricer at heart, but hell, we all love him for being him :beer:

he's a good friend of mine guys, so play nice :afro:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
ah I am playing nice I'm just a firm believer in don't advertise them if they don't pay or help you in anyway.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
ah I am playing nice I'm just a firm believer in don't advertise them if they don't pay or help you in anyway.

haha.. i know u meant well :beer: but everyone has their own taste and styles rite? :thumbsup:

Back