install type r grill

tonz

Reaction score
im picking up a type r grill for my 2002 4 door accord, need help on how to take the one i have out and put the type r grill in

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Dude seriously. Use the search function. Don't make new threads to ask simple questions like this.

truWarier02

Reaction score
If you take a look at your 02 sedan, you can clearly see the grill is not removable like the 98-00 coupes..

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're going to have to cut your bumper to install it, the rest is up to you to search

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Lol fail thread You can cut it, but you better know how to measure it to make it look right.

I forgot who it was, probably dumped_accord if I can remember had his sedan front grille cut and custom fabbed a removable grilled to fit it.

cfox28

Reaction score
yeah I was disappointed when I realized I couldn't remove my grill like the 98-00 coupes

WizadOfOz

Reaction score
expect a gap if you do go ahead and perform a coupe front bumper conversion. Fix it with a coupe hood. Then fill those holes with OEM Fog light kit. OR do what I did and keep the cool already integrated grille in the awesome - o Sedan bumper and save a few hundrad dollaz :asshole:

Back