Installed a Carbon Creations CF Trunk

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
hows your lock cylinder fit? mine sits really far back on my VIS trunk.

MugenCF4

Reaction score
could u pls follow the review forum format pls? :D

looks good... did u take out the trunk springs? mine broke cos of tht :sad:

No actually I left my Springs on! My trunk popper actually pops the trunk now, not just unlocks it! I think this trunk has a lil more weight than the others!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
it weights more than the others? is it a cf overlay? can u take a pix of the inside of the trunk?

MugenCF4

Reaction score

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
No sir, they come on most of the EDM Honda's.... EF's, CRV's, and more....Even a CD Accord Wagon....As long as if it had the option.
It gets very Foggy in Europe...Ever heard of "London Fog"?

I know the CRV's came with rear fogs but not this particular one, the ones on the CRV are completely different.

I've seen plenty of EF civics with the rear fogs but I'm almost 100% sure they didn't come with them from the factory.

MugenCF4

Reaction score
I know the CRV's came with rear fogs but not this particular one, the ones on the CRV are completely different.

I've seen plenty of EF civics with the rear fogs but I'm almost 100% sure they didn't come with them from the factory.

As you see, 1st I said "most" of the honda's, then 2nd I didn't mention CG's, 3rd I said they were an option. I never mention mine was from a CR-V, they were from an EF! :haysm9:

Back