installing halo projector headlights

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
More than likely you blew a fuse..check you manual and see which ones are for the headlights..when i had my halos i blew fuses all the time because i didn't realize that part of the wiring was touching metal causing it to short all the time..make sure you have all the wiring done right also

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
More than likely you blew a fuse..check you manual and see which ones are for the headlights..when i had my halos i blew fuses all the time because i didn't realize that part of the wiring was touching metal causing it to short all the time..make sure you have all the wiring done right also

thats what i thought i did, mostl likey i think that what it is, so once i find the blown fuse how would i go fixing that??

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
i found this thing online how to fix the blown fuse... but just wondering where can i get a replacement?? should i go to the dealer or would they sell it at an autopart store??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
they sell fuses at any autoparts store...and your fuse box actually has a few spares if you need it that badly..but i would just fix the fuse and just go threw all of the wiring and make sure all of the connections are good, and that none of the wiring is open to elements

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
did it, pretty simple fixing the fuse, thought i was going to go through all these krazy wires... so now i got to try doing the halo again without blowing any fuses

avoy

Reaction score
how much did you guys get you're halo's for? anyone ordered motors.ebay.com item # 200194687844 ? its 74$+ 42$ shipping. just wanted to know if it's any good, and if i should put in an order.

Styrofoam_Guy

Reaction score
Some people hate them because the light output is terrible compared to the stock headlights. I like how they look and I put in a set of HIDs in mine to make them brighter.

Others recommend the TYC projectors as they are supposed to be better qualiy.

There are tutorials here on how to install the headlights and it is not that hard.

bX aCcOrd

Reaction score
it sounds like a fuse problem check the fuse box under the hood, i just installed halo projector and they came out lookin great no gaps or nothing the only things is i gotta ajust the rubber lineing around the turn singal, other then that its looks great. i hooked my halos on to the amber strip light, i just put the wires into the socket and it works, as for the amber bulb its just in there i dont use it i think it kills the looks of the halos

dilltheswimr

Reaction score
how much did you guys get you're halo's for? anyone ordered motors.ebay.com item # 200194687844 ? its 74$+ 42$ shipping. just wanted to know if it's any good, and if i should put in an order.

mine were 90 with 45 shipping and mine fit great and the light out put is alright i want to get HID but i dont have the $$$$

Back