intake filter help

guitarman540

Reaction score
so i just received my cai from ebay and they filter is horrible. while looking for a new filter i realize that the pipe inlet is 2.75" and most filters are 3" have any one of you guys dealt with this before? and if so what filters work?

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
despite it bein in autozone , spectra is a "ok" brand, but u can find aem for 60ish

001Stunna

Reaction score
Didn't the ebay ad say what size the inlet is? They usually do from my recollection.
Check the ad and if it says 3" ask the seller to send you a 3" inlet tube/pipe.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I have a slightly used aem dry flow filter if you want it. Had it on my car for about 1000 miles. Opening is 3". Should fit your eBay piping.

Let me know if you want it.

guitarman540

Reaction score
the piping is 2.75" i went to autozone and bought a spectre filter thinking it would fit cuz i wanted a filter that had more substance, and it didnt fit it was too large due to the 3" inlet. so i dont know what to do

imaricer:)

Reaction score
the piping is 2.75" i went to autozone and bought a spectre filter thinking it would fit cuz i wanted a filter that had more substance, and it didnt fit it was too large due to the 3" inlet. so i dont know what to do

wtf there is a filter they sell that has 3 diff removeable inlets. it should work. i think u got the smaller one... :doh:

Back