Intake manifold or throttle body

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
They don't make them.

You can send out your TB to maxbore.com, but be sure to get it bored only to the maximum size that the IM flange can handle. Getting a bored TB makes no sense unless it's port-matched to the IM flange.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
I saw a skunk2 throttle body that was 70mm. I just pit a SRI on mine and it sounds so beefy ;) . I think I might go with throttle body skunk2s are about 180 - 200

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Ya'll are fools... because getting a bored TB makes no sense unless it's port-matched to the IM flange. Did I really have to state that again? Or was it so obvious that you missed it.

This discussion is the same principle as the dude who decided to put a jet wing on his primered civic, thinking that bigger is always better! You catch my 'drift'?

No one's gonna sell you a bored TB here. Try H-T.

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I would port the cylinder head and get a cam with tune before id even touch the throttle body or intake plenum

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Right it's not gonna fit your manifold man unless it is port matched. Stock manifolds are not going to match a 70 mm TB . It's on eBay just search for it. It's made by skunk2 .

Russian, he ain't gonna gain power with this anyways... It's PSI that makes these *****es purr ;)

datFo_OLkizzle

Reaction score
-__-
OK... i want to know where to buy a 62mm TB and aftermarket IM to my understanding skunk2 doesnt make f series IM so does anybody know where to get one.. im not asking for anyone to sell me one

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
they don't make an aftermarket IM for the f23. i reccomend PnP your stock one

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll sell you my stock F23 intake manifold, you can port/polish that and port match it.

Back