Intake Manifold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
Is anybody ever going to start making a high performance intake manifold for the F23A1? I see the 7th gen guys:icon_gay: are starting to slap on IM's from the Acura TSX's, but I know they are both K series engines so the manifolds fit.
On secod thought, does anybody think a high performance intake manifold would help out our F23's much? Someone school me on Intake Manifolds.

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There aren't any out there for the F23, but if you had searched you would've came across the thread I started about the F22 intake manifold from F22parts.com

Crono139

Reaction score
Skunk2 makes an F23 intake manifold.

Prove it, but don't even think about mentioning using an H22 manifold.

I say to just port the stock IM. It'll probably end up being cheaper than what companies would charge us for an aftermarket one.

Crono139

Reaction score
Exactly.

Skunk2's website doesn't even list it.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
There aren't any out there for the F23, but if you had searched you would've came across the thread I started about the F22 intake manifold from F22parts.com

I did search. Go click on your old thread. If you click on the link you posted, the website you are directed to says "expired domain" and just gives a bunch of parts sites:wtf1:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Then you should've just posted in that thread instead of creating a new one. The link was good at the time, I can't help that it's been moved, changed, whatever.

The company has an Ebay store - http://stores.ebay.com/F22-Parts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back