Interest In Custom Rear Control Arms

Are you interested in custom arms?

• Yes, I am interested.

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • I may be, depending on the price.

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Not really. What's available right now suits my needs.

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Varnell

Reaction score
I haven't looked too much into natural camber. I just figured going an inch lower than -3 camber would eat my tires.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
To clarify, you can still align your car without these pieces, you just can't adjust your camber, and your toe could change over time. I ran the stock hardware for about seven or eight years.

If your toe is within spec, you won't experience any super dramatic tire wear.

In regards to an update, I'm waiting for the final pieces to be designed in Solidworks. He's taking his sweet time with this lol. Not 100% sure when they'll be done, but it shouldn't take too much longer for the design to be completed. He literally only has to design a couple of washers for the camber arms.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I keep bugging him about the drawings but he's been busy with things. The only thing that's left to draw are the spacers for the camber arms lol. I'll nag more this week.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Spoke with my associate, and got a little bit more information for you guys. It seems like a GB is going to be possible if we have about 25 people to commit to it.

A deposit will need to be paid in order to get this established.

Estimated price is $300 for the entire kit (four arms, including new heims, boots, hardware, lock out kit). Estimated lead time is 30-60 days after production starts.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
He's gonna meet with the manufacturer/importer/distributor this week to get everything squared away. :)

Solidus

Reaction score
Spoke with my associate, and got a little bit more information for you guys. It seems like a GB is going to be possible if we have about 25 people to commit to it.

A deposit will need to be paid in order to get this established.

Estimated price is $300 for the entire kit (four arms, including new heims, boots, hardware, lock out kit). Estimated lead time is 30-60 days after production starts.

Now entire kit is four arms. Is it camber for all 4 wheels, toe for all 4 wheels, camber and toe for all 4 wheels, or 2 camber and 2 toe?

Would we be able to further specify any preferences like camber only or toe only instead of half and half if half and half is the case?

Back