Interesting Week it has been

TheExxonKid

Reaction score
So ya I went and detailed my accord this weekend, spent 5 hours including taking the wheels off and cleaning the dust off. Car was looking wicked. I meant to take pics but my fiancee had it with her in vegas. So the day she gets back I was gonna take pics but it decided to rain its *** off down south. Then 2 nights ago I was heading home from a friends house and lost sight of the road in the pouring rain, and decided to see if my accord could go muddin. Slid off the road into the median ditch, went completely sideways, back to the other side and power slid back onto the road. Now I have to spend another 2 hours cleaning my car and the **** stain I left in the seat.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
wow that sucks...glad the car is ok tho...be thankful you only have to wash it and not have it painted...what part of the south do you live in?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
You wanna talk about an intersting week...........on Wednesday if was almost 70 degrees here in Mass and I spent a good part of my day detailing both of the girls. They were both lookin hot as hell. I did take pic of both I just havent posted em yet. Right now, it is about 20 ****in degrees outside and it had been snowing and sleeting all day. I just spent 1/2 hr cleaning the ice off my car just so I could drive the 5 miles from my g/f's house to my house. Gotta love ****ty *** New England Weather!!

I see a move back to FL in my future.

TheExxonKid

Reaction score
I am 30 miles south of Houston, TX. It has gone from 80s to 60s and back in like 3 days. Ya I am glad all I have to do is wash it off. It's all good. I dang near crapped my pants, its all good though.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow, sounds interesting.... glad u got out safely man!! only interesting thing to happen to me this week is vacumning my celica's interior lol

Mojeans69

Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:
You wanna talk about an intersting week...........on Wednesday if was almost 70 degrees here in Mass and I spent a good part of my day detailing both of the girls. They were both lookin hot as hell. I did take pic of both I just havent posted em yet. Right now, it is about 20 ****in degrees outside and it had been snowing and sleeting all day. I just spent 1/2 hr cleaning the ice off my car just so I could drive the 5 miles from my g/f's house to my house. Gotta love ****ty *** New England Weather!!

I see a move back to FL in my future.

I've lived in Boston my whole life, so I'm use to it

Latest posts

Back