Interior detailed after having my sister borrow the car for 2 weeks.. This feel

Rabiaa

Reaction score
My older sister got in a car crash, so I let her borrow my car for two weeks, while I used the Explorer.

It came back pretty disgusting. Here are the pics

Spot light, yo
2A0aqh.jpg

Floormats and carpet vacuumed and scrubbed
ejuZgh.jpg

Halfway through the process
CVgrqh.jpg

Head unit

Before
oGIYSh.jpg

After
Dn9cTh.jpg

Some dust would always come back

Center

Before
Ge2gM.jpg

After
DsUWih.jpg

Xw4C9h.jpg

Feelsgoodman. You know it does.

Last edited:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Mine is disgusting a beyond repair. That what happens when you live in the northeast. Rain and snow = mud = dirty stained carpets. Not even worth trying :'(

Rabiaa

Reaction score
Those scratches? We need before pics so we have a frame of reference.. Otherwise it's hard to tell.

What scratches? The second interior pic was halfway through the process, the first head unit pic was before and the second one after, same with the center pics. The last picture of the interior was taken when I was done. :D Edited it for clarity

Last edited:

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
What scratches? The second interior pic was halfway through the process, the first head unit pic was before and the second one after, same with the center pics. The last picture of the interior was taken when I was done. :D Edited it for clarity

OP, Russian meant the shifter knob. It has a bunch of scratch marks. He wanted to know if you had a before shot to compare.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
this is why "woman owner" and "female driver" cars dont appeal to me while i look around.

Back