Interior Re upholstery (black/black) Semi-Teaser

6genaccord

Reaction score
What's up everyone. I'm back! haha I haven't been around for the summer as I was real bummed with that paint fiasco that happened and just generally busy. Also, my summer house has no internet or cable... so that was also a reason. haha

Anyway, for those of you who've seen my car for the last couple meets... there was no interior.

(Not for weight reduction because, well... just not for that reason haha. I had a bunch of cigarette burns in the doors and some tears here and there, not to mention alot ALOT of sand. So I kept the panels out for the summer because with multiple daily trips to the beach, it was easier this way. Also, my studio is very VERY hot in the summer.)

So with fall approaching and school starting again it was time. They'll be girls in the car and its always nice to have them feel comfortable (because the suspension/exhaust isn't helping haha)

So here are some teaser pictures. So far I've spent somewhere near $300 on supplies including 5 yards of black suede, 2 yards of black/black gucci fabric, 2 cases (6 cans per case) of Duplicolor spray cans, 1 3M spray adhesive and a bunch of money on cigs and pizza.

Anyway. I'm almost done and its taken me about 14 hours to get to this point. Still need to do the headliner and the whole top half of the car as well as all the trim pieces

P1010190.jpg

P1010191.jpg

P1010192.jpg

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
OH MY GAWT! where'd u get the vinyls? they iz teh sex! i wantzzz :omgbd: looks sooo gooot, men! :bukkake:'

:jae:

6genaccord

Reaction score
OH MY GAWT! where'd u get the vinyls? they iz teh sex! i wantzzz :omgbd: looks sooo gooot, men! :bukkake:'

:jae:

It's just fabric, not vinyl (vinyl is harder to find and I liked the fabric look/feel) and i waited till a "dealer" showed up on eBay... they get busted real quick for selling that stuff haha so they're usually on for only a few weeks before they get kicked off. I had tried finding a store online, but those are few and far between not to mention most look very VERY sketchy.

how did u painted the dash? I wanna do something similar to yours

I just taped off my windshield with newspaper and painters tape. Sanded and cleaned it off in the car. I got the idea from Justin.

Originally I tried taking it out but it was too much of a hassel. Plus the vinyl segment of the front dash is plastic welded to the hard plastic top of the dash which is annoying, similar to the door panels.

6genaccord

Reaction score
Looks great! What seats do you have installed?? And also.. what vinylz is Henry talking about? :thinking:

The seats are Tenzo-R Rally 2 seats.

and there isn't any vinyl... haha I think he meant the gucci fabric right?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Wow looks much better than I thought it'd be, Andrew. How dare you hide that **** from me? :darryl: lol keep up the good work. Can't wait to see it next Sunday at the Garden City meet.

Oh, and with that sexy fabric you could go for a nice VIP look or something.

Back