introducing: briansan

briansan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a proud owner of a 2001 Honda Accord V6. I know that convention dictates that our cars be female, but mine is not; his name is Jimmy. I bought Jimmy on June 2014 at 100k miles for $4000. He is currently at 106k mi.
I absolutely love this vehicle and hope that it will last for another 100k. I know that this generation of Accords are notorious for their transmissions and I would like to do a tranny swap with a manual should the auto go out (knock on wood).

I'm not sure how active this forum is, but I am excited to be a member of this community.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, there are threads with tips on keeping the auto trans in good running order that may be of some help.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. Looking fwd to seeing what you'll do to your car.

The site is active big time.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Been quieter around here the past couple weeks :hide:
Too be a little fair, this is around the time people either don't want to work on their cars or park them for the winter.

Welcome to the forum brian. Glad you enjoy being inside Jimmy :hide: sorry couldn't help it. But really, hope you like it here

briansan

Reaction score
Heh, havent even seen these thread replies till now...
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. This is a great community that i joined. im just sad that i totaled jimmy and it was only 5 months that i had him for...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back