ipod cable

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
I have a quick question, where does everyone have there ipod cable at if they have it connected it the back of the head unit? Did you have to drill anywhere? I purchased a alpine head unit and havent installed it yet because im trying to figure out where should I put the cable at.
Thanks.

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
shouldnt the head unit come with an Aux instead of you having to drill one??

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
it comes with the aux but its in the back so i have to take the cable from the back and put it in the front somewhere but dont know where to put it. I know that most people put it thru the glovebox and thats why im asking everyone where did they put theirs.

finch13

Reaction score
I think he meant where you mount the ipod end of the cable... i cant tell you... as far as i know only ericthecheat and I have the ipod cable in my location... :hide:

finch13

Reaction score
if some one else posts it... ill reveal it. its kinda a lot of work to get it there, but sooo clean

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
I fed mine into the glove box.. didn't have to drill for the accord I kinda pried back the plastic and pulled the ipod cable through.. Glove box still shuts fine. If you want me to take a picture I will

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
mine's in the cubby in front of the shifter, routed behind the interior-colored panel that makes the top of the cubby.

i can hold my phone or put it in the cupholder or in the cubby or anywhere within the 2ft of wire :jarred:

Back