IRIIICIK's, 2001 Accord Coupe EX-L

eggs

Reaction score
id love to do a shoot. as long as you can take pictures cause i cant. and as for the accord emblem its kind of a joke between me and my friends. all of my friends have civics or other common cars. so i make it a point that i drive an accord lol.

i am ok at taking pics nothing like most of the people on here but i have taken some ok ones

IR II IC IK

Reaction score
nice i like tha silver more and more each day

hahah thats funny because i didnt like it too much at first but now i love it. i love how any color matches good with silver. i actually almost regretted buying the car at first but for 4500 for leather and only 110,000 miles it was a steal. but now i absolutely love it.

sicksgenacc

Reaction score
Hey IR Can you give some pointer on installing the Front Tow Hook? I just bought some and need some help

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
As far as the accord emblem goes... Haters gonna hate. I like it, its original. Headlights look hella nice. Im a fan. Keep it up bro

Toyojake

Reaction score
Nice car man, you have the same stereo that I have in my AV6. I kind of like your rear emblem, did you buy one like that or did you just cut the original one?

Back