Is function & form type2 best choice ???????

99accordlove

Reaction score
Hey there everyone im new to this site and i was thinking about buying f&f type2 suspension but i really dont know much about it. if anyone can help me out with some info or if its worth buying please let me know. THANKS:)

Varnell

Reaction score
They're not the BEST coils on the market, but they're great for the price point. Probably the lowest, most reliable drop of any 6th gen coils I've heard of. Teins don't go as low, but keep an oem like driving experience.

It all depends on what you're looking for. My Teins rode great, but I wanted more low. lol Check the suspension review thread for more info. If you're on a budget I'd suggest FF Type 1's.

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Mine are decent. No shock adjustment, but it works as is. So far, no leaks.

I think your going to be low, I'm just past the highest section now, and still slammed. It looks nice, but I wouldn't complain if there was another 1/4" built in. Also I'm running ****loads of spring preload to get that high, the company says not too have any. Lol, I don't care.

Pics:
Highest oem recommended is, on 215/45-18 (~.75" taller than OEM rubber)
10556473_10100511298481259_4819396218997904499_n.jpg

Oh, I did raise it after the pics, I wanted the top of my tires "flush" with the fender lip.

Last edited:
Back