Is it possible to make accord sound super loud and deep like STI/Mustang?

ickna11

Reaction score
Flowmaster or magnaflow
But a mustang has a v6 or v8 so its gonna sound more throaty

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I don't care what you do. A i4 sounds like an i4, an H4 sounds like an H4, a V6 sounds like a V6, and a V8 sounds like a V8.

If you want the true sound that any of them produce than you really need a motor like it.

You can try and imitate it all you want, it will never sound like an STI/Mustang

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Every car is different and it's hard to replicate the V8 sound. I was close with my DSM, but I also had aftermarket cams that had an offset lobe to them and also pushed plenty of power to it with a turbo. Each car is different... Here, this will help you understand a bit better. Mind you, it's quite a read, but a good read.

CLICKY HERE

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Why make it sound like something that it's not? Just make it sound the best that it can for what it is. Vibrant and Magnaflow are good mufflers to go with to get a deep sound.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Why make it sound like something that it's not? Just make it sound the best that it can for what it is. Vibrant and Magnaflow are good mufflers to go with to get a deep sound.

This. And as Valet said it's the motor that gives those cars the distinct exhaust note they have, especially the STi.

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
if you want it to sound like an STI, take off the exhaust after the cat and pull a spark plug wire :troll3:

Back