Is it worth it?

brettg4215

Reaction score
I found a guy on my local craigslist that has an 02 coupe bumper still wrapped up bnib and wants $75 for it
now I know that is a good deal and all but in order for me to use it, I would have to get a coupe hood as we all know.
but I kind of need a new hood anyway due to mine getting damaged from an 18 wheeler that kicked up a can and raped my hood and its got some rusty dents on it.

So guys....tell me what yall think.
What would yall do?

lambchop4life

Reaction score
yup worth it i would go there and pretend to have less money than originally offered

I would offered 60 for bad economy discount

brettg4215

Reaction score
It sounds like a steal to me but make sure you check the junk yards
we've had 1 6th gen at our local junkyards in the last like 2 years and I got what I could for what was left...practically nothing.
but I had to go to a police impound yard a while back for something and there wass like 3 and that is where I got my new mirror from
:D

and
yeaa...I was going to show up at his house and pull out 60 to offer and see what he'd say.

Last edited:

Raymond

Reaction score
For a $15 difference, I wouldn't insult the guy who's already giving you a great deal. Maybe that's just me. Buy it, find a junkyard hood, and have it all painted nicely.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
0116091301_01.jpg

I found these not to far from you in a little town called leesvile they must have been from new orleans cause body wise there arnt half bad

brettg4215

Reaction score
oh damn I need that hood...
hey jbissel go pick it up for me and ill pay ya back or just buy you lunch and we'll meet somewhere...haha
cause I doubt I could find it.

cajun

Reaction score
brett,

Only one 6thGen in all the yards in Shreve + Bossier? You can put in your zip and search local salvage yards here - www.car-parts.com. Is that craigslist bumper aftermarket? The guy says it's bnib, but maybe he tried it on his and didn't like the fit.

Back