Is it worth to install navigation system?

johnnxiv

Reaction score
Im currently have a Pioneer stereo which play really good music,
so should I get navigation?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Used to want a double din myself, but my phone does so much I stopped looking for one.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
My android phones did fine, new android radio is awesome. If I'm going far, I go old skool, compas works.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I have a navigation. But I never use it

I only want it for the other stuff. It's kinda nice to just have a map up when driving though. Even though I don't really use it and still just do my phone.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Most people use their phones nowadays as it's alot easier and cheaper. A Double Din does look nice, but if you have a decent phone with a decent size screen, you could opt for a cheaper DD without Navigation :beer:

cfox28

Reaction score
+ 1 on using your phone. For a dbl din unit i would have my focus on other things, although you could probably find both

FNCONE

Reaction score
Personal preference, I have a DD navigation. I like being able to listen to music and then the radio lowers the volume so the navigation can guide me. (Different job sites for electrical work) and still have my phone free for phone calls.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
That's a good point, mine does the same, but it also connects bt to the phone, so now I wonder what happens to call with navi at the same time.

Back