It's a good problem to have...

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
or you can boost the accord as a project car if you really wanted a boosted f23 to blow off doors. the civic as a DD.

Atreidies

Reaction score
or you can boost the accord as a project car if you really wanted a boosted f23 to blow off doors. the civic as a DD.

Meh. This thing has some serious suspension issues. I wouldn't be comfortable using it as a daily without a s**t-ton of work. Plus it looks like crap. Completely riced out. Besides, the whole point of a project car is to do a tear down and rebuild. And Mercedes Jade Green is a color I've been dieing to spray.

Atreidies

Reaction score
Technically, it's not ANOTHER crx. It's been "out there" for 20 years. I'm just giving it a new lease on life.

If you could come up with a way to drop 1,000 lbs off of my 6ga chassis while making it stiffer at the same time, I would love to hear it.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
if you want to race a honda you probably don't want to boost it, you want linear power and boost is rarely linear

Atreidies

Reaction score
if you want to race a honda you probably don't want to boost it, you want linear power and boost is rarely linear

That is a very inaccurate statement. With a k24, and the turbo I mentioned, I would be at 10 psi around 3k rpm. Seeing as I would remain above that point the vast majority of the time, there would be no issue. If you're talking about a small displacement motor pushing 20+ psi, then yes, it would come on strong only at higher rpms. But that is not the set up I am building.

Back