It's official, my new DD

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I think that's all you'd need. Maybe some new struts depending on the age of what is currently on the car.

From what ive read, the IS has stock tokicos, not sure if that makes it more durable with springs. I think the car would look clean with some tein coilovers, maybe its better not to ruin the stock struts. But im not planning on doing much, I want to keep the car clean. Im most def going to leave the stock wheels on.
This was my dream car as a kid. But the 2nd gen IS is now my new favorite car.
Hahaah me too, now that I got one its like meh. I love the car, but as a kid you were a bit more obsessed over it since you couldnt have it.

Last edited:

jeffpanya

Reaction score
i like :) nice pick up, so are you going to part out accord? i would love to pick up some parts !

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
^ lol yah, i need get off my lazy *** and find the one i lost. Im too much of a cheap *** to buy a new one

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I have a 8.2MP Samsung S85 that's in great shape, works perfect but the LCD is cracked on the back. You can buy a repair kit for the LCD on ebay for about $40.

If you want it, you can have it. Just pay for shipping. It's just been sitting in my desk drawer for about six months, lol.

Back