its on

PiZauL

Reaction score
I think the best job that has the best benefits to us car people is workin in a dealership. I make 9.50 an hour workin for Acura.. and get to use the lifts and tools and stuff. Plus the mechanics hook me up when I gotta put something in and free car washes. Werd

uhkord98

Reaction score
yea i work at a dealership here in colorado springs, its a GM dealership, but hey i still get parts pretty cheap from honda across the street since the people in parts where i work are good friends with honda people. and yea when i need work done to my car its always alot cheaper to have one of the guys at work do it. when i had my timing belts and sh*t done at 100k it cost me like $120 for parts from honda and $100 installed. so yea its nice workng at a dealership.

PiZauL

Reaction score
Yea the discounts are nice, not on the cars tho.. But hey, its a good college student job. And I get to drive around the TL and RL, I love those cars.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I would LOVE to work at a Honda dealership but I can’t survive on $9.50 an hour. :eek: Especially trying to plan and pay for my wedding. :rolleyes: I’m barely surviving on my salary now working for a law firm. :mad:

PiZauL

Reaction score
With those expenses it def. wouldnt work for you. But all i got is cell phone, credit card, gas, and food bills.. typical college students expeneses. How much you make at the law firm?

PiZauL

Reaction score
Make a sound clip with the silencer on, im curious how much it silences it

Back